Parsippany Violent Crimes Lawyer

Morris County Criminal Defense Attorney

Some of the most serious charges a person can face in New Jersey are those for violent crimes. Violent offenses can involve a number of crimes but are typically characterized by threatening, injuring, or attempting to injure a victim. Violent crimes are often charged as felonies, which means conviction will result in heavy fines and lengthy incarceration in a state prison. If you are accused of a violent crime, it is important to enlist the defense of a Parsippany​ criminal lawyer as soon as possible to ensure your rights are protected.

Common Types of Violent Crimes in New Jersey

Whether a violent crime is charged as a misdemeanor or felony typically depends upon the type of crime committed, the extent of the victim's injuries, and any aggravating circumstances involved in the incident. Some of the most common crimes committed in Morris County include:

In the face of violent crime accusations, it is crucial that you obtain skilled legal counsel to defend you. Most violent offenses carry very severe penalties, including fines and incarceration for a number of years. If your freedom, relationships, career, and future are on the line because of violent crime charges, do not wait to enlist the advocacy of an experienced criminal defense attorney in Morris County.

Charged with a violent crime in Morris County?

At The Law Offices of Christopher G. Porreca, P.C. my team is committed to providing clients with the strategic and relentless defense they deserve. I understand the harsh reality of your situation and can provide you with seasoned guidance during your trial. I am dedicated to protecting my clients' rights and tirelessly advocate for their best interests, always seeking to have their charges dropped or significantly reduced. If you are charged with a violent crime, I may be able to help you fight the allegations. Contact a Parsippany criminal defense lawyer today to discuss your legal options.

Ready to Share Your Story? Connecting with Me Is Simple.

Fill Out the Form Below and I'll Provide a Free Consultation

Send My Information