Hudson County Criminal Defense Lawyer

Defense in Hudson County, NJ

Are you facing criminal charges? If so, you will need to do whatever it takes to defend yourself from negative consequences. Hiring a Hudson County criminal defense attorney will be the best action you can take to fight any charges against you.

Even if you are under investigation, your best line of defense will be a highly experienced lawyer who can help prevent unnecessary legal actions from being taken against you. At my firm, The Law Offices of Christopher G. Porreca, P.C., I will take a proactive approach when I take on your case. Instead of a defeatist attitude, I will search for solutions that may be able to help you achieve more favorable case results such as reduced charges, lighter penalties and where possible, an acquittal.

No matter what types of challenges you are presently facing, I will fight tooth and nail on your behalf because nothing matters more to me than your successful case results.

Defense Lawyer Fighting on Your Behalf

My firm is prepared to handle all types of criminal cases ranging from simple theft crimes, to traffic offenses, DWI to murder and everything in between. If you are a parent whose son or daughter has been arrested for a juvenile offense, I have extensive experience handling juvenile cases as well.

Regardless of your circumstances, I am not here to judge you. In every case I take on, my objective is to help individuals so they can face the least amount of consequences possible. I care deeply about my clients and their families and I treat their case as if it was my own. I can represent people all throughout Hudson County, so please contact my firm to start protecting your legal rights today!

Contact a Hudson County criminal defense attorney from the firm to further discuss your case and start protecting your legal rights!

Hudson County Resource Links

Criminal Defense Info Center
About Hudson County
Map of Hudson County

Ready to Share Your Story? Connecting with Me Is Simple.

Fill Out the Form Below and I'll Provide a Free Consultation

Send My Information